September 2, 2017| 9:30 PM
Silsbee, TX – Our team worked in alliance with Silsbee Assembly of God to set up a distribution site to supply relief to those impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Many of the members of their church lost everything, leaving their homes in boats with nothing but the clothes on their backs. We are privileged to be a part of their recovery and joining with them as they also help bring relief to their community.
Don’t forget: it is because of you that this is made possible – as you give, you empower us to help those in need because at the crossroads, goods become compassion.
At the Crossroads, Goods Become Compassion
September 2, 2017 | 12:00 PM
Ocala, FL – Our team is still on the grounds in Texas prepping to make multiple deliveries of relief supplies throughout the day.
Want to join the relief effort? CAM has partnered with churches and organizations in the Marion County area to make that possible! There are donation drops at
- Meadowbrook Church Ocala
- Wings of Faith Fellowship
- Christ the King Anglican Church
- Ocala First United Methodist Church
- American Legion – Dunnellon
Or give online at https://www.youcaring.com/hurricaneharveyvictims-930928
September 1, 2017 | 8:30 PM
$20 = $160 WORTH OF RELIEF AID
We are currently on the ground delivering disaster relief supplies (food, water, hygiene kits, etc) in Houston to aid the victims affected by Hurricane Harvey. We will be here for the next two weeks serving and loving the people of Houston. We set up a command center to distribute tens of thousands of pounds of goods. Your donation will directly help those in distress. All contributions help the costs of transport and distribution of the goods to victims. Thanks to our partners, we are able to ship and distribute 8 times the amount of aid for the value. For a donation of $20, we can distribute about $160 worth of supplies. Our goal of $125,000 will us distribute $1,000,000 worth of aid relief.
September 1, 2017 | 12:30 PM
Houston, TX – A message from Steve:
“I’ve been asked by many of you to give an update of our ministries response to Hurricane Harvey. Crossroads Alliance has been responding over the past several days. I’m currently en route to Houston with another truckload of relief supplies. We have 4-5 more tractor trailer loads being prepped right now. If you’d like to help us in our efforts please know that our answer to you is YES. If you can help organize / procure supplies in Florida we are staging… at Meadowbrook Church in Ocala (mbcocala.com) with trailers there. If you feel led to come to Houston to volunteer please message me and I’ll help you to do that. If you’d like to help us financially you can send to
PO Box 1000
Silver Springs, Florida 34489
Also please PRAY as often as you can. This response will go on for months and the rebuild efforts will go on for years! …
Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity!!
September 1, 2017 | 7:30 AM
Ocala, FL. – Thank you to Meadowbrook Church for setting up a Donation Drop to collect supplies to be sent over to Texas! See how you can get involved at http://mbcocala.com/harvey
August 30, 2017 | 7:30 PM
Ocala, FL. – Crossroads Alliance & Ministries’ is dispatching a Disaster Response team to deliver aid and relief to those devastated by Hurricane Harvey. They will be working over the next several days to administer life-sustaining supplies to those in need.
Want to join the Alliance?
Here are three simple ways for you to partner in our relief efforts:
- Donate Supplies – Due to the widespread devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey CAM will be in constant need of life sustaining supplies such as food, water and hygiene kits. There will be a donation drop site at Meadowbrook Church in Ocala and a drop site in Dunnellon.
- Financial Support – Your financial support will aid CAM in the transportation and logistics of bringing supplies to the areas of need.
- Prayer – Your prayers are needed! Please pray for all of those who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey, pray for our team that is on the front line in Texas for safety and for them to have a mighty impact in their relief effort, and pray for the rest of our team that is back home playing support roles for everything that we are doing.