Who We Are
Crossroads Alliance & Ministries is committed to changing lives through compassion for people in need. We accomplish this goal by life-sustaining food, water, and Christian spirituality.
At Crossroads, we are the connection between the “goods” that people need and the people that need the goods.
With decades of experience, Crossroads Alliance and Ministries is a non-profit organization dedicated to responding to victims of disastrous and chaotic conditions around the world.
In areas of poverty and need, the CAM team provides assistance to individuals, families, and communities by shipping food, supplements, medicines, medical equipment, school supplies, and other essential items. Though we spend aid to many areas our primary focus is on the needs of children.
The strength of our small team allows us to help the world in a big way.
Robert W. HoulihanChairman & Co-Founder of CAM
- He holds a doctorate from the Assemblies of God.
- He has served in missions for more than 50 years
- He has 2 children & 5 great-grandchildren
Dr. William HackettBoard Member
- His ministry experience is extensive and has held lead pastor positions.
- He has also been a successful youth and associate pastor.
- He is a great communicator and presenter.
Terry RaburnBoard Member
- He is a chairman at Southeastern University, from where he received his Master’s Degree.
- He earned a degree in Political Science, Sociology & Anthology from the University of Alabama.
Dan McBrideBoard Member
Steve EwingCo-Founder & President of CAM
- Recipient of the Florida Humanitarian Award
- Graduate of Evangel University
- Married with three children
Rick BrownBoard Member
- He is a land and community developer.
- He has an entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Been involved in various missionary ventures.
- Recently assisted in planning a pilot program at SEU.
Scott ShemethBoard Member
- He is an administrative professional and expert.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Connecticut.
- Left a lucrative position with Dow Chemical to purse the ministry.
Donald CurranBorad Member
Phil GossVice Chairman of Crossroads Alliance & Ministries
- Phil is the Lead Pastor of North Fort Myers Faith Assembly in Florida.
- He is an outreach minded and culturally relevant.
Dr. Mark AnthonyBoard Member
- Mark is dedicated to educating the whole person: spirit, soul and body.
- He desires to develop students with a state of the art Christan atmosphere: as a result; Trinity Christian School is “preparing students for life.”
Joe WilkeyBoard Member
- WCN has been affiliated with the United Nations and world governments.
- WCN has a focused vision to help in the countries of Central America.
- Joe is a veteran of the United States Marine Corp.
Dr. Michael CarmichaelBoard Member
Crossroads Alliance has been organized to operate exclusively for religious and charitable purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To immediately respond to victims of disasters both in the United States and in other parts of the world, by providing hope and relief supplies. We respond to natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fires, volcanic eruptions, as well as to man-made disasters.
- To provide logistical supply lines both in the United States and in other parts of the world by shipping items such as food, food supplements, medicines, medical equipment, school supplies, and other similar items – with particular attention focused on children.
- To host church and youth groups, as well as individuals on missions trips within the various countries that we serve.
- To offer children and adults a brighter future by designing and constructing schools, churches, clinics and orphanages around the world.
- To organize and oversee various models of community outreaches.
- We believe in the inspired Word of God as a guide for faith and practice. We believe in the One true God revealed in three persons.
- We believe Jesus Christ is eternally existent with the Father and is revealed to man in history.
- We believe man willingly to rebelled against his Creator allowing sin into the human condition.
- We believe there is an answer for the sin off man which is the salvation provided by the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that every person regardless of ethnic identity or nationality can be forgiven of sins and have a relationship with God by faith.
- We believe redeemed people can live in harmony with each other and impact in their communities with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our mission in the world is to help people know that God: the Father, loves them, and wants to change their eternal and social condition.
- We believe in God’s concern for the poor and that He will bless those who care for them.
- CHARACTER- We believe who we are is more important than our image.
- INTEGRITY- We believe honesty and transparency is the catalyst for all things.
- PURPOSE- We believe our destiny is to help humanity find their place in the kingdom of God.
- SERVICE – We believe we are debtors to all and desire to give of ourselves.
- COMMUNITY- We believe there is healing, security, and joy for people committed to living together in God’s harmony.
- HOPE- We believe that a better world exists in Jesus Christ and we want to share this hope.
- CREATIVITY- We believe solutions are given to those who explore God with an open mind.
- TEAMWORK- We believe that together we achieve effective ministry.
- GENEROSITY- We believe an abundant God and has blessed us to give rather than merely receive.
- RESPECT – We believe all people regardless of age, position in life or ethnic identity are made in the image of God.
- We are committed to serving a variety of people from diverse cultures, various economic levels, spiritual beliefs, and physical needs which result from conditions beyond their personal control.
- Recognizing this diversity, Crossroads Alliance & Ministries will respect the cultural and religious preferences of the people, there wherein the organization assists, and CAM will never use religious persuasion or profession of faith as a factor in the distribution of aid to needy people.
- Furthermore, the organization will not promote religion at the public expense by using government funds or government financed goods or services to promote sectarian purposes.
Crossroads Alliance & Ministries is a faith-based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization centered in Ocala, Florida. CAM is supported by the gifts of individuals, churches, and business organizations. All contributions are tax-deductible.