Who We Are
It’s simple, we are the connection and our mission is to help and show compassion to people in need.
At Crossroads, we are the connection between the “goods” that people need and the people that need the goods.
Crossroads Alliance & Ministries is a non-profit organization dedicated to responding to victims of disastrous and chaotic conditions around the world. Operating with personnel with years of experience, CAM provides humanitarian aid both in the United States and in other parts of the world.
In areas of poverty and need, Crossroads Alliance & Ministries provides assistance to individuals, families, and communities by shipping food, supplements, medicines, medical equipment, school supplies, etc We focus particular attention on the needs of children.
In times of disaster, Crossroads Alliance & Ministries sources and ships quality items for immediate use in places with the most need.
The strength of our small team allows us to help the world in a big way.
Robert W. HoulihanChairman and Founder of Crossroads Alliance & Ministries.
- He holds a doctorate from the Assemblies of God Seminary.
- He has served in missions for 48 years and lived for 21 years in Japan.
- He was the Field Director for Assemblies of God World Missions: 1987-1998, and the President of Mission of Mercy, a child-care ministry.
- He and his wife Carolyn have 2 children and five great grandchildren
Terry RaburnBoard Member
- He is a chairman at Southeastern University, from where he received his Master’s Degree.
- He also obtained a degree in Political Science, Sociology & Anthology from the University of Alabama.
John BullingtonBoard Member
- He is a 26-year Navy Veteran who served in air traffic control in places such as Guantanamo, Cuba, Key West, and Charleston (S.C.)
- He and his wife Linda have 5 grown boys and 6 grandchildren.
- John has been an active supporter of CAM for the past 10 years and has traveled with us to China and North Korea; he also plans to lead mission teams to Honduras.
William HackettBoard Member
- Before arriving at SEU he already obtained 15 years of practical ministry experience through holding positions as senior pastor, associate pastor, and youth pastor, as well as being a high school and college teacher.
Rocky SchrableBoard Member
- Previously, he served as Senior Pastor at Jubilee Family Church in Grand Junction, Colorado for 10 years, and at Christian Worship Center in Ogden, Utah for 8 years.
- He and his wife, Rebecca met at Lee University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in 1984.
- Rocky and Rebecca have three children and three grandchildren.
David BurdineBoard Member
- David graduated from Evangel University in 1964 with a degree in Accounting.
- In 1993, he was awarded the General Superintendent’s Medal of Honor by the Assemblies of God, and he received an Honorary Doctorate in May, 2000 by Northwest University.
- He has traveled to more than 65 countries to review missions projects.
- He and his wife Sharon have 2 children and 5 grandchildren.
Phil GossBoard Member
Bio coming soon
James Nam Soo KimBoard Member
Bio Coming Soon.
Michael CarmichaelBoard Member
Michael has been practicing thoracic and cardiac surgery for 38 years.
- He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Center in Houston.
- He is currently affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center where he is one of two doctors who practice thoracic and cardiac surgeries.
Robert McNicolBoard Member
Picture and Bio Coming Soon!
Robert GulskinBoard Member
Picture and Bio Coming Soon!
“We are The Connection”
Crossroads Alliance has been organized to operate exclusively for religious and charitable purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To immediately respond to victims of disasters both in the United States and in other parts of the world, by providing hope and relief supplies. We respond to natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fires, volcanic eruptions, as well as to man-made disasters.
- To provide logistical supply lines both in the United States and in other parts of the world by shipping items such as food, food supplements, medicines, medical equipment, school supplies, and other similar items – with particular attention focused on children.
- To host church and youth groups, as well as individuals on missions trips within the various countries that we serve.
- To offer children and adults a brighter future by designing and constructing schools, churches, clinics and orphanages around the world.
- To organize and oversee various models of community outreaches.
We believe in the inspired Word of God as a guide for faith and practice.We believe in the One true God revealed in three persons.
We believe Jesus Christ is eternally existent with the Father and is revealed to man in history.
We believe man willingly chose to rebel against his Creator making an entrance for sin in the human condition.
We believe there is an answer to the sin problem of man which is the salvation of God provided by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
We believe that every person regardless of ethnic identity or nationality may have forgiveness of sins and a relationship with God by faith.
We believe redeemed people can live in harmony with each other and have an impact in their communities with the help of the Holy Spirit.
We believe we have a mission and destiny in the world to help people know that God, the Father, loves them and wants to change their social condition.
We believe in God’s concern for the poor and that He will bless those who care for them accordingly.
CHARACTER We believe who we are is more important than our image.
INTEGRITY We believe honesty and transparency are their own best reward.
PURPOSE We believe our destiny is to holistically help adults and children find their place in the plan of God.
SERVICE We believe we are debtors to all and desire to give of ourselves freely.
COMMUNITY We believe there is healing, security and joy for people committed to live together in God’s harmony.
HOPE We believe in a better world and want to share it with the hopeless.
CREATIVITY We believe possibilities and solutions are given to those who explore with an open mind.
TEAMWORK We believe what we achieve together is more than what we can do individually.
GENEROSITY We believe in an abundant creation and it is more blessed to give than receive.
RESPECT We believe all people regardless of age, position in life, or ethnic identity are made in the image of God.
CAM is committed to serving a wide variety of people in diverse cultural and economic settings who suffer emotional, spiritual, and physical needs which result from conditions beyond their personal control.
Recognizing this diversity of conditions, Crossroads Alliance & Ministries will respect the cultural and religious preferences of the people and countries wherein the Organization assists, and the Organization will never use religious persuasion or profession of faith as a factor in distribution of aid to needy people.
Furthermore, the Organization will not promote religion at the public expense by using government funds or government financed goods or services to promote sectarian purposes.
Crossroads Alliance and Ministries is a faith-based non-profit 501(c)(3) organization centered in Ocala, Florida. CAM is supported by the gifts of individuals, churches and organizations. All contributions are tax-deductible.